Terms and Conditions
Below are certain important details about how to go through the Contract of use:
- This Contract (including extra terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a specific feature of our online services) is the only agreement existing between us with respect to our services and supersedes all agreements made prior for the Services.
- Not acting to enforce a breach of this Contract, does not mean that WIREDFACULTY has waived its right to enforce this Contract.
- You may not assign or transfer this usage terms Contract (or your online membership with us or use of Services) to anyone without our consent.
- There will be no third party beneficiaries to this Contract and there will no disclosure of candidates’ details to third parties without prior intimation except for business purposes.
- We reserve the right to alter the terms of this Contract and shall provide you prior notice if we do so and we agree that alterations cannot be retroactive.
- If you do not agree to these alterations, you have the alternative to stop utilizing our Services.
- On successful registration on our online platform, you will be given specific credentials to access your account.
- “Access Credentials” includes the essential security keys, secrets, tokens, and credentials to access your personal account on our website.
- All activities that occur after using those access credentials are your responsibility.
- Keep them secret and make sure to not sell, transfer or sublicense them.
- Do not circumvent them and do not share your own credentials with others allowing them to access your account.
- These terms, conditions and any documents incorporated into these Terms by means of reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and WIREDFACULTY regarding your registered account and the services we provide.
- You represent that use of your registered account on our website will not violate any third party rights or law.
Compliance and Amendments to these terms
- If you disagree with any of these Terms, kindly do not access or use the services.
Term and Termination
- These Terms will commence from the date when you agree to them and will continue until they are terminated by you discontinuing the use of our services or by us in case of any security breach or unlawful misconduct.
Notices and Service of Process
- We may notify you through postings on the Site or via the email address associated with your registration.
- Nothing mentioned in these Terms will be construed as restricting WIREDFACULTY from innovating and fully exploiting any services, applications, content, and other elements, without any obligation to you.
Safety and Abuse
- Your systems must be checked to securely access your registered personal account on our website.
- In case of any security incident you must notify WIREDFACULTY and work with us to remediate it.
- In case of any misbehavior from a member you have the option to ‘Report Abuse’ on the WIREDFACULTY Portal, whereby the portal shall be immediately notified of the report and shall send a warning to the concerned person.
How To Contact Us
- If you have queries or comments about these Terms and conditions, please contact us online, by physical mail or on the specified address.
Your Privacy Matters
When do we collect information?
We collect your information only when you register on our website. You provide data to create an account with us and get access to various opportunities and employers in your respective field. The data that you provide to create your account or register with us includes your name, email address and/or mobile number, and a password.
How do we protect visitor information?
We have implemented highly efficient security measures when a user submits his personal data to register or connect with a potential employer. The safety of your personal information is maintained and our website is thoroughly scanned on a regular basis for security loopholes and known vulnerabilities to ensure that your visit to our site is as safe as possible. We also use regular Malware Scanning.
You create your WIREDFACULTY profile which is a complete profile that helps you get the most from our Services.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not share your personal data with third parties for any purpose without your permission.We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to outside parties. This is excluding website hosting partners and any other individuals who assist us in operating our website, managing our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties give their consent to keep this information extremely confidential. Release of your personal information may be done only when release is necessary to comply with the law, in order to enforce our site policies or to protect ours or others' property, rights or safety.
You could contact us to resolve any type of complaints. If you have queries or complaints with regards to this Policy, please feel free to reach us by physical mail or on our specified contact details.