Read the following passages carefully and answer the questions that follow.
At length, Kisa Gotami met a man who replied to her request : “I cannot give thee medicine for thy child, but I know a physician who can.” And the girl said: “Pray tell me, sir; who is it ?” And the man replied, “Go to Salyamuni, the Buddha.”
1. What was the cause for Kisa’s suffering?
2. What did she do after her only son died?
3. Pick out a phrase from the passage which means the same as ‘finally’.
1. Kisa suffered on account of the death of her only son.
2. She was not willing to accept the fact that her son had died. In her madness she carried the dead body of her son from house to house asking medicine which could cure her son.
3. At length.