Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions that follow.
“Of those who, overcome by death, depart from life, a father cannot save his son, nor kinsmen their relations. Mark! while relatives are looking on and lamenting deeply, one by one mortals are carried off, like an ox that is led to the slaughter.
1. Can a father or a kinsman stop the death of any human?
2. How are the humans carried off?
3. How are the humans carried off?
1. No, neither a father nor a kinsman can stop the death of any human. It is a natural process. It can’t be stopped.
2. The humans are carried off like an ox that is led to the slaughter.