E-Learning “A better way for better future”
In the modern world of Artificial Intelligence, the world E-Learning is very common but very important to those who have so much curiosity to know things more clearly and in a better way. In today’s blog, we will discuss E-Learning “A better way to better future”.
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when heard about E-Learning? The answer is quite common i.e. learning through videos, by searching on Google and etc. In our past time, there was a traditional way of learning in which the teacher uses black-board, hand- made notes or teacher directly gives all the knowledge to his students. Teacher’s vocals were the best way of gaining knowledge at that time. As time passes and with the introduction of technology these ways of learning were becoming less effective and students are not getting satisfying results. Then the new way of learning introduced in our life i.e. E-Learning which totally esteem the children choice over traditional learnings. Basically, E-Learning symbolizes the way of learning thing or getting knowledge about anything on digital platforms like Youtube, Google, Quora, etc. In other words, it can be understood as a way of utilizing online platforms for education comes under E-Learning.
One of mine good friend told me that E-Learning is the way of learning things or getting information about a certain topic from the expertise of their fields in the form of their suggestions, advise. E-Learning has now become the desire of every student for learning. Even many companies are investing their money and time on these. Many online portals have been set up for E-Learning like WIRED FACULTY , BYJUS, Topper, Khan Academy, etc.
Advantages of E-Learning:
- The biggest advantage of E-Learning is that it is very convenient to use and available at anytime and anywhere across the world.
- Due to its flexibility and variety of content, a student can get a very wide range of knowledge.
- For those who have not have plenty of time to go to tuition and attend classes, it is more helpful and fruitful.
- You can also get a certificate of many courses in which you are interested or have a passion to pursue your career without going anywhere just using this method.
- E-learning provides you a better vocabulary and a better way of representing your thoughts to someone.
- Provides your confidence that you are with the modern era of technology.
- E-learning gives you the freedom to enhance yourself and express your thoughts about a specific topic.
Since, If there is a day when there will be night also which means if something has advantages then it will surely have disadvantages.
Drawbacks of E-learning:
- There is a potential drawback, as you have to be motivated about it no one can help you in finding the best answer.
- Due to a variety of thoughts, sometimes there is a lot of confusion in the mind of the student for choosing the right answer.
- This is the popular drawback and followed by many people as while learning online, one gets attracted to social media like Facebook, Instagram, etc which causes a vast distraction in studies.
E-Learning “The need of the hour”:
In today life examination and marks are very important to each and every student. And here comes the bullet point of the blog that E-Learning is the best way to conquer your examinations. Yes, you read the right statement. With the help of E-Learning student get the last year paper and syllabus and can understand what to study. Which makes the things easy for them to manage at the time of examination, there are so many series of mock tests available online to check yourself. By doing those tests, you can overcome your weak points and do hard work where it is needed.
I will conclude my topic by saying that E-Learning is a boon for everyone so guys please utilize it in a correct manner and for a good reason as It is the way to a better future. Hope this blog helps you a lot to understand about E-Learning. Thanks for reading and giving your precious time.